Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My illustration are out on July magazine

Nothing new if you follow my instagram, right?Anyway, here goes the visual work making of.
Everything was put out together from sketch to final file with a close feedback form editor and designer, so I really enjoyed this one.
It's really important that magazines can give you good info on the article: extension of text,  layout, colors, I even made small drawings to enhance and compose the page...
I made this for my former employer, so I guess it pays off to work in layout from time to time, we learn the process and we get to know the people you have to collaborate later on ;)
Like the manifesto: "life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them"


I'm showing the history of these illustrations trough in my FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ana.afonso.ilustra/posts/10204580600143602?pnref=story







No comments: